Deck the halls with boughs of fabric......

You know that dream where you don't want to wake up? Where you are so happy and content to be in sleepsville? I am in a current state of that euphoria. I am able to do something that I really love to do. I am creating whimsical clothing for little girls. I actually get to create something that brings smiles to children, and I often think.......am I dreaming?....pinch me! Not only do I have an overwhelming love for color composition and design I love fabric and notions. I whole heartedly thank my loving husband for all of his hard work for our family his abundant support and for his constantly lifting me up (not literally :)). And my wonderful kids who are my inspiration in all I create.

This year christmas has come early to our home. There is Christmas fabric all over my studio. I really do LOVE christmas! That is really no shock to anyone who knows me, but I have begun the celebration a little earlier than usual. My kids are already watching their Christmas movies and The Grinch that Stole Christmas is playing on my t.v. as I type. It really is no not a big surprise that it has carried on in my creations. I would like to share a few Christmas sets that I currently have listed on ebay. They are really beautiful, I put a lot of work and my whole heart into them. They are filled with adorable machine and hand applique.

So I encourage each and every one of you to join me in inviting the joy of Christmas into your hearts.................Love, Ingrid


   
   

No comments: