A few of my favorite things...

My sewing room is full of things that I love. Fabric, colors, my computer :), my serger, my sewing machine, and a few others......




-this is my little stash of buttons, they make me smile


-these are my lovely ribbons....that the kids simply can't resist!!


-a sweet little heart pincushion that my son helped me make....I think of him when i see it :)


-yes, I am a bag nut and when I found these, I knew I had to use them.....for now they will house some lovely threads

I inherited a few things from my mother and grandmother. The love of all things handmade. The love for fabric (oh yes....we are all hoarders) The love of pretty things around us. I fought being like them for so many years and now, I can see that these traits have helped make me who I am. Without them, I would have never (eventually) fallen in love with sewing.

thanks gals!

1 comment:

Beth Spiroff said...

Wow your photos just POP! I also love that opening song by peter Gabriel, one of my faves!

Beth
the*pink*tulip