♡ All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. -Walt Disney




I've been away..........

Planning

Preparing

Being excited

Daydreaming

Getting ready...........

for this:


We just got back from one of my favorite places in the world. Although I am not that well traveled, I have been to WDW more than a few times. More than a few hundred times, actually. I am not sure which attribute I LOVE the most......




Is it the pixie dust that resonates in the air?

The delectable concoctions that fill the air with sweet aromas of chocolate, cinnamon and vanilla?



Is it the whimsy of a world of fairies, heros and villans?

Magical waltzes with twirling, spinning with your true love?


Could it be the unimaginable Florida skies filled with glorious colors of oranges, pomegranates and peaches?


Is it the thought of a man had a vision that no one believed in, they thought he was crazy.....but he believed, he went for it, and accomplished the impossible?


I can't put my finger on just one thing, but rather millions of reasons that I love loading the car with my little ones (whining....are we there yet, and ALL) our ridiculous amounts of luggage and heading on the 9 hour drive to Orlando. Getting to the parks just in time to catch the last show of the night. Getting goosebumps seeing Fantasmic for the 100th time. (Man I heart that lil' mouse, white gloves and all) Waking up at 6 to get myself and the little ones ready to get to MK on time to see Mickey open the park. Going on Splash Mountain, and seeing my two monkeys with their hands high in the air, squealing shouts of pure glee. Exhausting ourselves from playing all day, to then finally crashing in our hotel room......

Then of course, starting all over again the next day.

Honey....when are we going back again? ;)

SOURCE for all the fantastic photos.

5 comments:

Amber said...

glad you had a wonderful time. sadly, i have never been. looks like so much fun. missed you :)

Charity said...

Ahhhh... reading this makes me ready for a trip to see Mickey again!!! :-)

Mimi said...

I'm 42 & have never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld. It looks like so much fun!

I'm a Welcomista & am stopping by to welcome you to SITS. I'm also hosting a giveaway on my blog if your interested in stopping by.

Have a great night!

Jen said...

Wow, how awesome. I can't wait to take my kids to Disney.

Stopped by from SITS. :)

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

OH how fun!!! I've never been to WDW. I've been to Disneyland a lot, I grew up in LA, but always figured why go all the way to FL for the same thing? I know it's supposed to be amazing. But now I'm waiting til the kids can really enjoy it, well the baby at least. He's 18 months so I'm thinking in 2 or 3 years??? What do you think?

Alex aka Ma What's for Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com