Grimace and the Hamburglar

On Saturday mornings I would get up very early and watch cartoons with my brother. I have plenty of fond memories of 80's commercials. Like the old McDonalds ones with Grimace and the Hamburglar.

This was kind of like that...


Except when Hamburglar came out from the back he was a little sloppy and I believe he was stalling, since he kept bending over to tie his big shoes (which I don't even think had laces on them). Even through the costume he looked so uncomfortable.

Was he getting a massage?

Photobucket


Grimace on the other hand kept those childhood memories alive and danced with the kids.....

Photobucket

Photobucket


Wait! Is he trying to smother her?

Photobucket

1 comment:

MamiGirlBoutique said...

THAT IS ADORABLE!!!!! I SOOOOO remember those and the chicken nuggets, too! :)