Tip of the week

I decided to try and start a tip of the week.  Some of them will be my own, some those that friends and family have shared with me and some that I have found online....enjoy

Today's tip is:


If you use your garbage disposal as much as I do, you may get a not so fresh smell coming from your sink.  So head off to the grocery store and pick up some lemons.  First squeeze all the juice out into a pitcher, add sugar and water...now you've got fresh lemonade that your family will love.  They may smother you with hugs and kisses to show their gratitude.  Now for that drain.  Take the lemon rinds that are left, and throw them down the disposal and run it.  It will smell delicious and fresh without the need of harsh chemicals......then you can sit back and enjoy that fresh lemonade.

No comments: